When "Gaptek" Cat Dare to Make a Blog

on Kamis, 07 Agustus 2008



Hi, Cat is greeting you all.

GAPTEK (Gagap Teknologi) is a word in Indonesian Language for calling people that have a dreadfull skill in technology.

And how proud I'm to confess that I am include in this category T-T

Now, I make a blog! Long times ago, blog sounds far to me. It's just like in the fairytale. Unreachable...

Phew, finally I start making my own blog. Actually I'm not really getting along with internet Guys. Maybe I would just forced my self to go to internet cafe if my lecturer (again) give me assignment and I have to search the sources from Mr.High tech, "Mr. I(nternet)". If you know how panic I was when I made my first posting... (the feel was just like in the picture beside)

I called, my friend 'uncle Davie', almost cried because I didn't how to post... How ridiculous. And I appreciated him for his willingness to sacrifice his 'bed time' and gave me fast-private lesson about -How to post in blog via SMS! My... How gentle he was to this poor cat hiks...

By the way, I would like to say thousands thanks to my beloved, Rhizma. She always motivated me to make my own blog. She always be by my side, while I was confusing with this blog and saying "Juz calm down, Girl!" Thanks Ukhti for your patience. Sorry before te..he..he...

Anyway... I just want to express the world from cat view. Maybe we never have enough time to look around our environment because of our busy day... However, there are so many interesting little thing that can be our contemplation.

Here I wanna to express the real me... Me as a cute cat.
Let's make friend...miaoww ^_^


1 komentar:

rhiezma mengatakan...

hh. semoga g ads nya udah muncul cari aja di add page element. tukeran link ya... :)